Btn_red_77x28 Green website certified by Greenscroll Clip to Evernote

Friday, November 23, 2007

why here? why now?

I'm a teacher. I ask a lot of questions. Q/A creates dialogue. Dialogue creates relationships. Relationships make the world work. Without them, we are just cave dwellers.

I blog elsewhere on some social justice issues, political issues, and issues of the community that are very important to me. This blog is for me to tell my story. I think it is a pretty compelling story and that is the beauty of cyberspace. If people agree, they will read it. If they don't, they won't. Mass democracy can be great as well as deadly.

I hope people will find this blog interesting, humerous, and thoughtful. This is my journey and it is not for everyone. I'm just one person, nobody special. But if I can do this, I know other people can too. Keep it real.

No comments: